Home Security Systems & Automation
A monitored burglar alarm means the alarm is connected via telephone line or radio network or both to a remote central station for the purpose of monitoring the alarm signals from the protected premises 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
What you get…
- Alarm Monitoring – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- LPS Approved Alarm Receiving Centre
- Peace of mind – 24 hours a day, everyday.
- Help Desk Support
- Police Response*
- Fire Response*
- Key holder Response*
- Remote Reset on a policed system
- Availability of Engineers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Regular review of security needs
Most insurers recommend monitored alarms
Lotus Security Solutions can offer you a range of monitored systems to meet your requirements
- Key holder Response Monitored Alarm to which the monitoring station will call your list of chosen key holders in order to attend site.
- Policed Response Monitored Alarm which holds a valid Unique Reference Number (URN) will qualify for Police response. The Police will no longer respond to a bell-only alarm, unless there is additional evidence of a crime being committed.
- Fire Response Smoke Alarm and Carbon Monoxide Detector, when linked in to your monitored alarm system enable the central monitoring station to call the Fire Brigade if you are incapacitated. The Fire monitoring part of the alarm system stays ‘set’ even if the main intruder alarm is not ‘set’.
- Personal attack alarm Personal attack alarm is sometime referred to as Panic attack alarm. The alarm can be invaluable in summoning help when you are attacked or feel threatened by an intruder or a stranger in your home or at your business. Personal attack alarm can be integrated in to the burglar alarm and may be connected to an Alarm Receiving Centre for Police response in the event of an emergency.
- Speech Dialer Burglar alarm may be connected to a speech dialer who enables the alarm system to send messages to a combination of telephone numbers (including mobile phones) in the event of alarm activation. The speech dialer may be stand alone equipment which is attached to the burglar alarm or may be in built in the alarm control panel. Speech dialers may allow for external communication by the alarm system; however they do not make the burglar alarm qualify for police response